The posters for each session will be exhibited on the platform for the duration of the conference. In addition to this, an author may opt for:
- Participating in the poster session (see below).
- Displaying his/her poster on the platform but not participating in the poster session
As a poster presenter you may take part in a poster session. A poster session will give you the opportunity to present your poster to a group of people at specific times. You will be able to present for two minutes. Your poster and additional content will also remain on the platform for the rest of the conference.
We are allowing up to four pieces of content to be uploaded to the platform these are:
- PDF of your poster – Mandatory
- Video, either embed or (add a word or note document providing the link) a video MP4 file of 100mbs or less
- Two additional PDFs – neither of these can be your paper as all the papers will already be available on the platform
A non-interactive poster will be on display during the conference, but you will not have the opportunity to present.
Please could you indicate whether you want to have an interactive or non-interactive poster by return email and no later than 21 June 2021.
Please ensure that you quote your Paper Reference Number on all correspondence.