Price: 500 euros, due on registration, non-refundable
Places are limited and will be given on a first come first served basis.
Reservation deadline: 1 May 2021
Awards will be taking place in relation to the participants of the Start-Up Village with more details on this to be announced very soon!
To be eligible to receive a counter and take part in the contest, the start-up should:
- Have an independent legal body
- Have been trading for no more than 5 years
- Employ no more than 50 people
- Be aimed at creating, improving and expanding a scalable, innovative, technology-enabled product in the field of CIRED activities
- Have never been a CIRED exhibitor before
- A start-up who has already reserved a booth for the CIRED 2021 exhibition can take part but cannot cancel its booth.
- Comply with the exhibitor’s rules and accept the general conditions
A maximum of 10 start-ups per country will be accepted as part of this initiative. Conference registration is also sold separately.
For enquiries relating to our Start-Up Village, please contact our Sponsorship and Exhibition Team.